TRIPAWDS: Home to 14782 Members and 1264 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

I Make My Mommy Cry

December 1st, 2009

My mom’s eyes have been pretty wet lately. For some reason, she seems to cry a lot when she’s around me. She goes to bed rubbing her eyes, and often times wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to use nose spray. I don’t know what her problem is. She takes these white tablets that look kind of like the yummy things I get with butter in the mornings and evening, and she seems better after she takes those. The other night, she was itching her eyes so much and was so busy dropping liquid into them that she went to bed really early so she didn’t have to itch anymore. I don’t know what her problem is. She tells me that the next dog she gets will be hypo-allergenic (whatever that is) and she threatens to shave my fur off. She’s crazy. My fur is part of my charm. She also tells me that no matter how miserable she feels sometimes (with all the itching and congestion), I am worth every minute of pain she has to endure. I would have to agree with her…I’m pretty frickin adorable.

6 Responses to “I Make My Mommy Cry”

1. jerry on December 1, 2009 11:48 pm

Jack, your Mom is allergic to you? Wow! Are you sure? Maybe it’s something in the house/ How did that happen? I hope it’s only tempawrary.

2. admin on December 2, 2009 10:29 am

With a post title like that, you almost had us all crying. Don’t scare us like that!

3. Emilysmom on December 2, 2009 6:33 pm

I never thought I would be relieved to hear someone is allergic to her dog. Maybe your mom could call her doctor and get allergy shots.

Angel Emily’s Mom

4. ldillon81 on December 2, 2009 9:52 pm

aww jeez, guys! My mom is sure sorry you got the wrong impression from the title of her post…she will try harder to not scare you!! She also wanted me to let you know that when she had an allergy test years ago, the only thing that reacted was the dog spot, and only a little bit. Maybe it’s gotten worse as she’s gotten older? Or maybe I’ve been shedding more because of chemo and supplements? Dunno! But she sure must love me a whole lot to put up with her allergies 🙂

5. Opie on December 2, 2009 11:33 pm

No Kidding Jack…You must have big powers over your Mom. She does love you lots, I’m sure. I have to admit that my Mom was fooled too…thinking that your mom was really sad and crying over you…excellent writing. Keep it coming…Opie
    PS. My Mom had allergies when she was little and then they went away and then they came back many years later…People are crazy.

6. Peyton's Path on December 3, 2009 7:39 am

Your mom does love you a lot! It sounds like the feelings are mutual!!!

Trackback URI | Comments RSS