TRIPAWDS: Home to 10553 Members and 1245 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

2 Fun Days for My Doggie Self

February 12th, 2010

Monday was a pawesome day for me (i know today is Friday, but my mom wouldn’t let me use the computer until now…).  Around 6:30 at night, when I usually get to eat dinner, my mom hooked up my harness and leash and took me out for a walk.  Well, this was weird for me, but I never pass up a walk, so I just went with it.  When we got into downtown Kirkland, we went into my favorite store, Barkz, where I thought I was going to get a treat.  But……..the place was FULL of doggies!  Doggies that were just my size!!!!!  Turns out that Laura had decided to sign me up for Monday night play group.  I got to play with 2 Boxers, a bulldog, a Bassett Hound (boy did that thing look weird!) a lab and a golden retriever.  Half an hour of pure, unadulterated play time….ahhhhhh.  I can’t wait until next Monday!  Another good day for me was Wednesday.  My mommy worked so when she got home, she didn’t know if Gracie and I had been fed yet.  We were pretty interested in her dinner (we were both crying at her), so she thought to be on the safe side, she would feed us.  I scarfed down my supper, then I ate Gracie’s because she was being fussy.  When Grandma and Grandpa got home, my mom found out that we had already been fed…so, I actually got 3 dinners.  I wish there would be more miscommunication in my family 🙂

8 Responses to “2 Fun Days for My Doggie Self”

1. krun15 on February 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Nice job on the dinner score!!! But be careful- if you put on pounds you might end up on D-I-E-T food!!!
    I noticed that we were having trouble getting quad-pug Tani’s (Maggie’s little sister) harness to fasten around her belly. That is one of the things that qued me into the fact that Mag was being ‘fussy’ about breakfast. Mag would walk away and Tani would finish up!!
    Well Tani has been on reduced rations for the past month!!
    Karen and the pug girls

2. jack crowder on February 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Monday night play group, what a great idea!

Nothing better than watching doggies play!

3 dinners, that is so cool!

Shelby, the P.P.

3. anyemery on February 12, 2010 3:01 pm

A doggie play group – how cool! Your mom sounds awesome to do that with you, and then to get 3 dinners on top of that! You are one lucky dog!
    Holly and Holly’s mom

4. admin on February 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Play time and three dinners? A great day indeed! 🙂

5. wyattraydawg on February 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Playdate at a DOG STORE? Oh sweet! That’s IT, I’m taking charge and driving us to Kirland.

6. jakesmom on February 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Where are all the pictures of you and your awesome adventures!! We wanna see!!!

Angel Jake’s Mom

7. Opie on February 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Swwweeeeeheeeeheeeeeeeeat. I love when my mom and pop get their wires crossed and I get fed twice. Sounds like I cool play group too. You scored! Get lots of exercise so you don’t have to go on a diet. I gained my leg back pretty quickly and now I have to eat 1/2 diet food and 1/2 regular. I don’t care, though…I eat anything! Opie

8. Peyton's Path on February 13, 2010 10:22 am

Three dinners???? Lucky!!!!! I wish my pawrents would get their wires crossed and feed me a couple extra meals! Mom is really good about spoiling me with extra treats, but not a whole bowl of food!

Sounds like a cool play group. Did everyone play nice?

Sounds like life is good in Captain Jack’s world!

Dillon