TRIPAWDS: Home to 13745 Members and 1216 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

what IS that thing?!?!?!?!?

April 13th, 2010

Sunday night grandma Pam and grandpa Jim came home and took me and Gracie outside. There was this little tan dog out there and I was so excited to see it that I jumped on him! Then he jumped on me! Then we tried to jump on eachother at the same time!!! Oh my goodness, it was so fun. But then this thing came inside with us. I mean, yeah, he was fun to play with outside, but I’m not so sure about this squishy-faced mutt coming into MY house and playing with MY toys. Once I got used to the fact that he was staying for a while, I gave in and we played in the living room for the rest of the evening. The next morning, Boone heard me get up and he started crying and banging the door with his paw (he slept with gramma). Out he ran and we wresteled on the hardwood in the hallway. Well, we got in trouble, because apparently downstairs neighbors don’t like to hear the clickety-bang of little dog feets and bodies at 5:45 in the morning. Oh well! We got banished to the family room but Boone learned to open the door, so they couldn’t really keep us in there for very long. Having a sleepover was AWESOME! Watch us playing when we first met in the video below…my mom took it on her cell phone so it’s not the best quality 😛 More to come later, as Monday is my 6th birthday 🙂

BOONIE!!!

8 Responses to “what IS that thing?!?!?!?!?”

1. anyemery on April 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey, Jack! Boone is adorable and you two look like you’re having a great time playing together!

2. Tazzie on April 13, 2010 7:24 pm

You look Greaatttt Jack!!!!!

3. Carmen (Catie's Mom) on April 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Boone is a little squishy-faced but he turned out to be a great playmate! What fun the two of you had.

4. Peyton's Path on April 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Friends are great to have around, but it is good when they leave! I don’t like to share my stuff for too long! Crazy thing, Rhys came to visit me and has never left! WTH?!?! Does that mean he is staying furever! Watch out for that Boone-he may never leave if he likes you 🙂 !

Keep having fun Captain Jack!

XOXO
    Dillon and Rhys

5. admin on April 13, 2010 8:46 pm

You’re having way too much fun with that little thing Captain!

Tell yer mum she can automatically embed YouTube movies here in your blog just by pasting the video view page URL on a line by itself with no link. Or, as a Tripawds Supporter, you can use the Viper’s Video Tags plugin for enhanced embedding options!

6. Opie on April 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Boone looks like fun, but Dillon is right, don’t be too friendly or he may not leave. Some old human once said something like, “Fish and visitors stink after three days.”

7. cometdog on April 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Boone looks funky but he sure looks like fun! He’s worth getting in trouble with! I wish I had someone to play with like Boone instead I have…oh, never mind.

Comet

8. Kami (Mackenzie's Mom) on April 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Hey Jack – you look like you’re having so much fun with your new pal Boone. Hate to break the news to you but it looks like Boone is staying for a very long time (our pawrents don’t tell us this stuff.) I thought my little brother Kobe was going to leave and go back where he came from, but no such luck. I’m stuck with him now. So you might as well get used to it…he sounds like he’s a lot of fun anyway. Oh yea, and tell your mom to give you lots of treats in exchange for putting up with the new addition… 🙂
    Mackenzie