TRIPAWDS: Home to 14570 Members and 1242 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

my daddy came to say happy ampuversary!!!

May 3rd, 2010

Last Thursday, my mom left shortly after school and was gone for a couple hours. When she came home she was with grandpa Jim and…MY DADDY!!!!!!!!! Boy, was I sure surprised! Mommy and I moved to WA in September, so I haven’t seen him since then – that’s 8 months! Jeepers, I don’t know what I did to deserve this treat 🙂 I get to sleep with dad every night, and he snuggles with me during the day while mommy goes to school. I am surely special to get him for 10 whole days (he leaves me on Saturday). Today was extra neat, because mommy and daddy (!) took me and Gracie for a ride in the car, then they took me to play group! I never really ever play because I am too mature for that nonsense, but I actually got frisky with a little dog for about 2 seconds this evening which is more than I’ve ever done at group before, so my mom was thrilled!!! Dad said I looked miserable the whole time, but he’s just confused 😉 OH! the reason that I got to go to play today was…IT’S MY 11 MONTH AMPUVERSARY!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!! My mom, my dad, my grammy and grampy, and my aunt Gracie – the only thing missing was my brother, Colby (and my leg, but I’m not actually really “missing” that..). Maybe he’ll come on the next visit 🙂

p.s. this is from blondie’s cell phone, so the quality isn’t that good. but this is me seeing muh dad for the first time in over 7 months!!!

7 Responses to “my daddy came to say happy ampuversary!!!”

1. majorbubbatank on May 3, 2010 11:34 pm

Happy 11 month ampuversary! I don’t really play at the dog park, either. I sniff and supervise. Mom says it’s past my bedtime so g’night! Keep it up!

Major

2. anyemery on May 4, 2010 4:41 am

Happy Ampuversary, Jack! 11 months – you totally ROCK! And how extra special that your Daddy came just to help you celebrate! That’s better than any treat we can get. We hope you have a pawsome celebration! You look so happy in your video!
    Hugs,
    Holly and Holly’s mom

3. etgayle on May 4, 2010 6:32 am

congrats on your eleven month ampuversary, that’s awsome!!! really loved that video, i don’t think i’ve ever seen a tail wag that fast!! gayle

4. Codie Rae on May 4, 2010 11:58 am

Yo! Capn’ Jack!

Happy Hippy Hoppy Ampuversary once again ‘lil buddy! Month by month you are just pawesome! You were so quiet when you saw your daddy! Wow, not a shepherd are you! Me ‘n Travis would have been talking up a storm. But your tail was obviously doing all the talking for you. You’re lucky it didn’t fall off!

xoxox,
    CR and the Oaktown Pack

5. Tazzie on May 4, 2010 9:07 pm

Jackers

That was WaAY too melloww for a younster like yourself. Go craaazzy Man!

T.

6. cometdog on May 5, 2010 2:27 pm

Way to go Jackers!

That’s wonderful about daddy coming to see you. That’s way too long to be without a daddy! You were like in a dream and couldn’t grasp it was really daddy! I bet you cranked the volume up when you knew it was for real!

Keep up the good work!

7. jerry on May 6, 2010 1:52 pm

Look at that tail GO! There’s nothin’ like hangin’ with your pops. Hope you had a great time together and get to see eachother again soon.

Hoppy Ampuversary Captain. You are an inspawration to all!

Trackback URI | Comments RSS